The Comfort Drain is the first means of long-term drainage for treatment of inter-, trans-, and supra-sphincteric fistulas designed for knot-free closure, thus offering patients the maximum possible comfort.
The first medical device approved specifically for this purpose, Comfort Drain consist of a flexible probe, silicone drain and unique closing mechanism, which requires neither knots or suture material.
The soft silicone drain is positioned with the probe, and the two ends are then joined to form a closed ring. This serves to promote fibrosis in the fistula track, providing a safe means of preparation for subsequent fistula surgery.
- Greatly increased comfort for the patient
- Fully-closed ring: the first knot-free drain
- First medical device approved for this purpose
- Less inflammatory skin irritation during preparation for fistula surgery
- Closed Loop System
- Knot-Less Technology
- Unique Mandrel
- Delivered Sterile
- Primary Drain
- Improve Infection Control
- Improve Patient Comfort
- Ease of Placement
- Reduce Operating Time
- Effective & Hygienic Drainage