- 75% smaller access
- Ideal for flexible instruments
- Fixed: no sliding in or out of the abdominal cavity
The FlexibleXS is fixed with a flat silicon disk on the abdominal wall, thus the intraperitoneal length of the trocar will stay secured. This way it is not needed to adjust
and correct the trocar position. This is beneficial for the surgeon because it is guaranteeing maximum comfort, a smoother workflow and it also provides a clear view to operate.
The flexible material of the trocar makes it possible to use curved instruments.
- Minimum wall thickness of the FlexibleXS
- Minimum diameter of the trocar system
- Minimum access (75% reduction compared to standard 5 mm trocars)
- Minimum sliding of the trocar because of the fixation on the abdominal wall
- Minimum insertion in the abdominal cavity through a fixed length adjustment
75% smaller access
The 3 mm instruments go perfectly hand in hand with the new FlexibleXS trocar system from A.M.I..
Typical 5 mm trocars have an outer diameter of approximately 8 mm, but the 3 mm FlexibleXS from A.M.I. has an outer diameter of only 3.8 mm. Halving the diameter means that the incision area will be reduced to a quarter – minus 75%*
FlexibleXS 3 mm Trocar
*Hollinsky, 28. Okt. 2013, Laparoskopische Cholezystektomie – SILS vs. MILS