Engineered by nature.
State of the Art Technology…
…for the surgical treatment of inguinal hernias and as a preventive measure against incisional hernias when closing wounds.
- Natural, ultralight, isoelastic mesh structure
- Promotes a high degree of patient comfort
- Designed to minimise post-operative pain
- Monofilament polypropylene - Preferred material for hernia meshes for over 50 years
- Optimised elasticity in all directions
- Ultralight, optimised pore size and porosityWeight of 21 g/m² - Foreign body reaction is minimised due to the very small reactive surface area.
- Tensile strength: > 16 N/cm
- Mesh characteristics offer best patient compliance and ensure rapid healing with minimal tissue reaction
- Porisity 94%
- The largest micropores (zwischen 100 – 150 µm)
- The largest micropores (circa 1,9 mm)