ATOMS - Adjustable Trans Obturator Male System For Urinary Incontinence
- Eight Years Clinical Data
- Long-Term, Adjustable Implant
- Hydraulic System with No Mechanical Parts
- Innovative, Anatomical 4-Point Fixation
- Suitable for All Degrees of Urinary Incontinence
- Suitable for Post-Radiotherapy Patients
The small, pre-attached scrotal port is palpated with ease. The system is filled with saline solution or emptied with a simple precutaneous needle puncture. The distal, suburethral placement of the implant underneath the bulbospongious muscle allows for use of the system after radiotherapy.